RedHouse Computers Warranty Information
Warranty can be tricky, but we are here to help. Please read the following carefully.
- The warranty length provided by RedHouse Computers is stated on your receipt / invoice. All warranties are return to base (RTB). If ordered online, please email email@example.com and advise the reason for return request / issue.
- The warranty with your purchase covers any hardware fault / defect. Computer hardware is defined as “any physical parts or components that contribute to a computer system”.
- Warranties do not cover:
- Reloading operating systems
- Computer specific software or application software
- Removing malware and viruses
- Recovering data that is lost due to power problems, hardware failure, malware, viruses, software updates and user error
- Repairs that you tried to repair first
- Physical damage to the product
- Acts of God
- We ask all customers to backup data on a regular basis. You should have a primary and secondary backup solution.